Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.02.2009  

A Letter

Dear Shelby Park Denizens,

I apologize if my after-sunset habit of standing at my window whilst wearing a head lamp alarms you. I assure you, my Petzl head lamp is not one of my normal fashion accessories -- unless I am backpacking and/or camping -- but it is a most helpful tool in culling out the defective beans from a batch of freshly-roasted coffee. Since the batch of Grade 3 Yirgacheffe was greatly lacking in uniformity and seemed to abound in defects, both of the quaker and tipping/facing varieties, I felt compelled to simply stand at my window so as to be able to toss out those defects with greater ease. This, however, put me in quite a conspicuous position, as those of you walking in the park were able to see yours truly standing at his kitchen window with a head lamp gracing his head. Quite the odd spectacle, I expect. I truly hope this will not deter you from enjoying your delightful walks around our beloved and endearing park during this wonderful Fall season.

Sincerely,

Your Coffee-Loving, Petzl Head Lamp-Toting Neighbor

posted by Bolo | 6:41 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious