Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.19.2009  

An Observation

I am a perfectionist. Seriously. The problem with that lies in the fact that I am also picky, and that picky nature extends to my choosing -- quite pickily -- what I desire to be perfect in. Added to this dangerous personality cocktail are the massive bouts of laziness I seem to be prone to, and I very likely I tend to drive those around me to inane levels of confusion.

Think...empty pizza boxes and empty ice cream containers heaped around the mounds of clothing and books in my apartment, all while I furiously edit and re-edit the notes and blog posts I write about the latest coffee I've roasted and cupped. *Sigh*...yep, that's pretty accurate...

posted by Bolo | 7:45 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious