Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.20.2009  

Being Awesome Instead

Sometimes, I can get really, really bored with awesome coffees. Lame, isn't it? Still, for all its lameness, that doesn't make that sad fact any less true. So what do I do when I get bored? Well, I channel a little Barney Stinson and tell myself, "Stop being lame and be awesome instead!" Aaaaannd what precisely does this awesome agenda entail? In tonight's instance of boredom, that meant that I decided I would roast up a batch of the Ethiopia Beloya Selection 8...for espresso. This intensely fruited coffee was sourced by the wonderful folks over at PT's, and believe me, I'm very grateful for all of their hard work, as it means that I get to try to do justice in giving this coffee its penultimate -- roasted -- form.

Judging by the roast development stage that came in at just around four and a half minutes, I think I nailed it. *Crossing fingers*.

posted by Bolo | 12:45 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious