Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.15.2009  

Thoughts

How did I get here? Gosh, I feel like I'm neglecting this ratty-looking space on the web. Team Johnny 5 is hurting but so freakin' close to being epic. Shaggy's team in green in the LUFA Competitive League is lookin' pretty dang stout! Two words: selection eight. I'm the world's most hypocritical hermit, I really am. I'd give up coffee for it in half a heartbeat...no lie. Frances is in 'Bama. Pancakes would be nice, even though I don't want 'em. I'm supposed to do that sushi thing with Moisan...but when? Yeah, that's right, I like listening to Color Me Badd. So what if I yelled, "I'm a Muggle, wanna snuggle?" in the parking lot after the movie last night...I only did it 'cause I saw it on a shirt. Note to self: more sleep is necessary. Working in an orphanage sounds like one of the most wonderful things ever. Commando! I think my leg is leaking pus. Another note to self: stretch, old man, stretch. This look on my face could be here for a while.

posted by Bolo | 10:30 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious