Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.04.2009  

Word

Jeremiah 33:6 - 9
"Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them; and I will reveal to them an abundance of peace and truth. I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel and will rebuild them as they were at first. I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against me, and I will pardon all their iniquities against me and by which they have transgressed against me. It will be to Me a name of joy, praise, and glory before all the nations of the earth which will hear of all the good that I do for them, and they will fear and tremble because of all the good and all the peace that I make for it."

Jeremiah 33:16
"In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will dwell in safety; and this is the name by which she will be called: the LORD is our righteousness."

Almost every time I read Jeremiah 33 and get to verse 16, I keep thinking I'll need this massive, over-sized name tag so I can fit "the LORD is our righteousness" on it. I'm serous. I'd feel stupid walking around with that thing, but it would certainly help to remind me of what I seem to forget the most: that the LORD is indeed our righteousness, and not merely in a way that's far-off and mystical, but so that that becomes my name, my very identity.

posted by Bolo | 7:26 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious