Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.08.2009  

TXT MSG

Sometimes, the things you receive over the phone are just worth repeating.

"Toto was the name of the company that made the toliet i just used..."
-Kristy White

"I am neither nightclub nor hitwoman. I have no List."
-Catherine Huffman

"Ahaha u are the king of man pretty"
-Jessica Cogar

"Yes! I made u speechless!"
-Amanda Edmondson

"we are on our way... amanda says to be outside waiting with your backpack like you're waiting for the school bus"
-Lauren Carpenter

"haha I just realized that my google was logged in as sara kandt--- I've been chatting with you but I bet you thought it was sara!!"
-Lauren Carpenter

posted by Bolo | 10:43 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious