Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.21.2009  

Thoughts

According to Makana, the thing on my leg is a stamp. Moisan in his fedora...incarnate. We need some of those Vibrams. When you gotta go, you gotta go. So yeah, I'm in...I suppose that's a big deal. Mission accomplished, Butterworth the Younger. I need a haircut. Seriously, am I the only guy whose marital future is dreamed of or discussed by girls? I met little Stephen David Merrifield; awesome. Still don't know why that second brew on the syphon didn't draw down completely. We should rock on Tuesday. Brooks is singing to me at the moment. I get so tired of fighting sin sometimes...I'd give up coffee if I could go through the rest of my days without sinning...but I don't have to give it up, do I? That camel kiss was freakin' legendary. I love it when the "You and me?" story comes out. I'm on Year 4 and should be done with Year 7 by the end of the week.

posted by Bolo | 10:32 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious