Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.19.2009  

Thoughts

In less than two days, I won't be the only Letoto child in the 'Ville. When I go to a wedding where I know only one other person, it's almost inevitable that my people-watching and fashionista tendencies become traits that team up to form a painful combination. That rain was crazy. Sleep...oh, how I love sleep. My motto for this evening: Have suit, will eat. My buddies the Hardisons went to Chicago and enjoyed the same Intelligentsia shop that I did...and they just told me that. Some guys daydream about a girl they have a crush on; I daydream about chasing down a plastic disc and brewing rare coffees over open flames. I'm gonna wear that jersey soon, Butterworth. I find it's so much harder to enjoy Jesus than it used to be...even though He's not on iota less enjoyable. Team Johnny 5 may have a few fans on Tuesday; I hope we rep it. Boss likes to call me at 3:30 AM more than any other time, I think. Bob and Justin totally pushed Over the Grave...too bad I missed the party. Perfect...forgiven...

posted by Bolo | 11:11 PM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious