Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.20.2009  

A Coffee Tasting: Pau

My legs ache. My stomach is empty. My eyeballs want my eyelids to fall down over them. My hands are a little shaky.

And I'm really, really, really happy.

Hopefully, the dozen or so people that showed up feel the same way.

Perhaps tomorrow, I'll write more on what happened and how what happened happened, but for now, the lingering impressions of an event that's been several weeks in the making and completely finished less than an hour ago will have to suffice. I think people went away experiencing coffees in a way that left them satisfied yet wanting more. On top of that, I think there was an educational aspect to their experience that is going to prove long-lasting; in other words, indelible, hands-on learning took place.

For that, I'm very grateful. More later.

posted by Bolo | 11:47 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious