Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.15.2009  

Thoughts

I think I'm going to do a series of coffee house reviews. Ben Hedrick is the man. I should probably call my sisters...soon...very, very soon. Black Eyed Peas on the boom boom brain, yo. I do chai double-dirty. I wanna see Uncle Leonard sing more! I have no idea whose MacBook this is. Buck has the largest portable display I've ever seen. Moisan's reason for declining sushi last night: "I'm staring at the ocean." Two nights in a row...Rev and I had a little roll going. Speaking of Rev rolling, how 'bout that scratch, eh? Team Go isn't half bad, not at all. I love our pastors. I wonder if Michael Butterworth has discovered that this is back up?

posted by Bolo | 6:47 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious