Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.17.2009  

Random Chatter

"P as in prayer warrior... pseudonym... purgatory... purchase order... pneumonia... mnemonic..."

"Aahhh, good ol' Limanti...there are only so many weirdos in this world who do my bidding with such shameless joy...the rest do my bidding with shameful trepidation."

"I'll show you some budding sweaty man boobs if you don't watch out."

"Too much description...this is why you need a blog."

"That is a fascinating analysis of the contextual needs of the beings within this domain."

"Why oh why did I need to read that? I have yet another scar thanks to you."

posted by Bolo | 12:29 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious