Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.03.2009  

Thoughts

It's a really good thing that my left wrist, the non-throwing wrist, is the one that hurts. I swear, Jeesh was positively glowing when I said "home-schooled" to him. Yes, Miss Sara, I am an avoider; did you expect anything less? It's not the first time Mr. Moisan has somehow persuaded one of his friends to do something, and I'm sure it won't be the last. David Mead is a great listen. My hair is hippie-length. I could definitely go back to Intelligentsia soon, especially if Charles hooks up some SO 'spro. When Tom says, "Koratie is cupping really well, and the raised-bed Harar project lots were ranging from really good to fantastic!" I get excited...really excited. I think I need to pick up a new pair of cleats this week. I told Warren that I should be running this week to get myself back into shape to chase plastic; I also told him it's not likely to happen. Thanks for the mugs, Kiddo! Twelve-point word, Edmo...take that!

posted by Bolo | 7:42 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious