Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.11.2009  

Green Bean Brown Bean: An Event

On the 28th of February, there's gonna be a little coffee roasting and tasting seminar/party/class/shindig at the Vie. I'm thinking that it's going to be a blast, but I'm more than a little anxious about it, since I'm supposedly going to be the dude who stands there in front of everyone and talks. My goal is that everyone will not only listen and taste and learn about the coffee journey from seed to senses, but that they'll walk away appreciating it and wanting more.

Over the next couple of weeks, as the time approaches, I'll put some thoughts up here concerning this little coffee cohort, perhaps just to think out loud, but maybe to toss ideas out and about to see what folks are thinking and wanting to learn. We'll see.

posted by Bolo | 10:45 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious