Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.24.2009  

25: 19

I was born with one eye being dark brown and the other being light brown. My parents were a little wigged out by that, but didn't really mind. My siblings, however, used that as evidence when they told me that I was adopted. They were playing, of course, but I didn't know any better. It wasn't until I was six that my eyes sort of evened out and people stopped staring at me with funny looks. The first days of school were a little strange back then, and I do remember them vividly. Okay, okay, just kidding...my eyes have never been funky like that. But you bought it, didn't you?

posted by Bolo | 8:07 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious