Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.12.2009  

Thoughts

I love that Katie's Dad, as she put it, "Has been spontaneously bursting into laughter, and then getting re-embarrassed all over again." Peter introduces me to his friends and family like I'm his personal little show-and-tell Hawaiian. I told Moisan that so long as we didn't die, he was definitely the right driver driving the right vehicle that night. Missing the Surf Crew, big time. I really was slow-dancing with Derek, wasn't I? Peyton's fanny-pack was cute, and the ladies in the bar even said so. Like I told Scott and Em, some people make you sit up straighter when they walked into the room, but Leeman made you feel like you wanted to keep sitting up straight even after he was gone. Of us all, not one would have wagered that Biggzy would be the one to get hitched at the Olmsted. Volleyball or frisbee, soon. Yes, Mr. O'Neal, I still have to write that story, don't I?

posted by Bolo | 5:42 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious