Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.28.2009  

Thoughts

Who needs to put 25 random things on Facebook when a blog more than quenches that thirst for odd and awkward personal disclosure? I'm feeling like I want to crawl into a cave and hibernate. Snowball fight...c'mon, I'll take all targets...I sport a quick release, am accurate from third to first like nobody's business, and ain't afraid to take your best shots. Itching to roast, I am! I know I've not written anything of substance for quite some time now; it's not for lack of material, nor for lack of motivation, but for lack of motivation to publish my thoughts those materials, so to speak. If you're walking on the SBTS campus, watch out for falling limbs. "Sunergos Coffee, this is Kenny...yes, we're open for normal hours today." Thanks, Little Richard...you may have started growing up...then you'll be Big Richard. Okay, so maybe the 21st of February isn't quite so open as I thought it was...oops! Tree limbs, silly people, tree limbs. Still don't work at Sunergos.

posted by Bolo | 5:57 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious