Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.22.2009  

Pocho & Da Odda Pocho

My last Facebook post was written on Matthew Teves' wall. For those of you who do not know Mr. Teves, the only bit of information that is necessary in order to understand this post is that he is part Hawaiian, Portuguese, and Jewish. At least, that's what he says. Information that is also helpful is the fact that I've known him longer than anyone else I've known that's ever been associated with Southern Seminary, save Dave and Mon. With that in mind, here's the contents of my post:

I realized after my last post on your wall that my verbosity in our mutual native dialect was not give proper usage nor display upon your personalized social networking medium. Therefore, I submit the following as a means by which we might reflect upon our ethnic and cultural similarities in momentary -- yet, quite possibly, lasting -- pleasure:

Hooo cuz, bumbai you no stay I goin' da kine, brah, go make-A lai dat! Wen you no stay, no can tok fo' real, cuz, about da da kine, aunty's crack heel or junia girl's wana undah her you-know-whea. Kden, no get all batchi, k? K...

posted by Bolo | 10:59 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious