Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.19.2009  

Almost There

It's morning. Jesus, I am Resting is playing through the speakers, and I feel like I'm almost there with Matthew Smith as he sings the refrain, almost resting in Jesus. I suppose you could say I'm restless to rest.

Morning has come, and my alarm clock has made its presence known. I slept on the couch last night, mostly for old times' sake, I think, so when I woke up, there was a sense of loss; not of sleep, but more of what's come and gone. I've wanted to sit and chat with 'Drew or Scott or Boss for some time now...just sit and chat...you know, like old times.

Those times seemed simpler, you know?

posted by Bolo | 7:45 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious