Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.21.2008  

Thoughts

I think it oddly awesome that that glass broke the way it did. I freakin' roofed Todd, but didn't put nearly as big a roof over him as Molly put up on MoBap. I think I know a little more of the answer to Kane's question. I really want to see it, but I don't see it yet. Little James Fullerton knows my name: "John! Toto!" Scarves are for cold people. Tuesday. Take the lens off, turn it around, and get really, really, really close...instant macro. Lukey knows what cuff links are, and what they are for: "They're like buttons that come off!" I don't need it, but I want another tat. Sushi is good; free sushi is better. It's all in the greens...all in the greens. Don't worry, Moon, there's no amusement for you here, so you're not missing out on anything...I promise. Okay, several tats. It's really amusing to your friends when the only other person with a key to your house, the house you just locked yourself out of, is the one who just left for her honeymoon. I'm a weenie, and I really do mean that. Dang, talk about overwhelming...I mean, what if we really do that? A little Black Sabbath would be good. "Let's face it, this isn't the worst thing you've caught me doing." After nearly three decades on this earth, I think it's fair to say I'm more of an acquired taste. Dang...life just got a whole lot more complicated...and nothing's happened yet...got 'em.

posted by Bolo | 1:13 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious