Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.27.2008  

Quotes: SWFWDA

"Sorry -- I got distracted. I'm trying to deflect a potential setup by my landlord...this is ridiculous. He's a nice guy, and I love his family, and I'm sure some of his friends are lovely human beings.... but still, there's something icky about renting an apartment that comes with free dating advice, right?"

"I'm such an embarrassment to my gender."

"Every time my emotions surface and cause me further trouble, I remember all the good things about dying alone. That's going to be a good bumper sticker..."

"I'm not good at the whole flirtation concept...I've been known to misunderstand many date invites."

"I can even make him call me...my imaginary boyfriend, I mean. His name and number are already in my phone...I have lots of pictures of the two of us."

posted by Bolo | 1:10 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious