Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.22.2008  

Legendary!

So. I just got back from the Carpenters' home, the site of a rather legendary series of events. First, Rev gave a full and, according to Lauren and Amanda, faithfully inflected recounting of the Florida flight story. I, much to my chagrin, did not have my camera on me to video this retelling in the full.

I know, sad times.

Well, believe it or not, the evening only got better from there. How so, you ask? Well, I'll not ruin it by telling you, my readership, all of what happened, but I will say that it involved a few twenty dollar bills, three different video recording devices, and sympathy puking.

Yes. Legen...wait for it...and I hope you're not lactose-intolerant 'cause the second half of that word is...dary!

Oh, the irony of that statement in this story...

posted by Bolo | 12:38 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious