Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.13.2008  

Young's!

Yes yes yes, just as Lyle is fond of saying, I am a terrible person. I tell you what, though, da buggah was 'ono!

By the way, 'Drew, she asked where you were. I said you were still in PA. She then asked me if you were in school. I told her you weren't. She then asked where you were working. Let me say that this was after Mon told her I wasn't in school in her, "John Boy-doesn't-go-to-school-and-is-a-miscreant-and-blight-on-society" voice. Yeah...so...I may have inadvertently gotten you into trouble with yet another Korean woman...sorry! Hmmm...maybe it'll go over better at Gina's.





posted by Bolo | 9:45 PM
5 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious