Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.25.2008  

Thoughts

Yep, she seriously did make us stop texting you. Two Gene Cafes and one HotTop...that house will be going insane! I miss those K-kids. More of that Guatemalan would be good for my tongue...and my soul. Cuban food...I suddenly think I was craving Cuban food. I saw that smirk. V-Neck looked like he was going to pass out during that massage. Amanda said I'm the most descriptive person she knows; high praise coming from one so observant. Yes yes yes, we both know you know me, Ash...thanks for the reminder! Remember, Kiddo, glass is better than steel. 'Drew...we're due for a good, long chat...preferably over food...perhaps in a month? I'd love to be screaming through a barrel at The Point sometime soon. 4:30 tomorrow afternoon, gentlemen. Be a hugger, Jeesh, be a hugger! Glenjamin was one happy man this morning. Mel Tormé is freakin' awesome. I like that Carpenter guy...70's, baby! Or is that babies?

posted by Bolo | 11:52 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious