Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.03.2008  

Thoughts

I've decided that I, among other things, am a bastion of heartlessness. A week is a long time. Freakin' Time Crisis 3. Roasting is a soothing experience. The long-awaited clash of Scrabblers was indeed titanic, was it not, Ms. Kandt? Ugh...four overtimes! Tomorrow we shop. A finer grind in the press...yes! Vain, maybe, but a philanthropic sort of vain. Moisan has got to have one of the tiniest tanks ever. Sleep and I love to fight, it seems. I didn't see Lukey yesterday...that's sad. The goodness in this mug sitting next to my keyboard is becoming increasingly interesting and complex as it cools. I suppose holding one's tongue can prevent drooling, but I still can't fathom how. Feeling fabric is a perfectly legitimate pastime, Huffman. I could go for a session with the Surf Crew right about now. That Mini sits there on the kitchen table, just begging to be used.

posted by Bolo | 11:23 PM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious