Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.30.2008  

Thoughts: Godward

If I'm reading the bible correctly, I have to believe that God is a righteous God of wrath who loves me because...He loves me. Even though I deserve wrath, He made His own Son, Jesus, experience that wrath on my behalf, and now sees me with the righteousness of His Son, loving me with the love He has for His Son, and cannot even think of His Son without thinking of me, nor think of me without thinking of His Son.

And you know what? I have a really, really, really hard time believing that in practical, every day life. Still, life is not life unless I do believe that.

posted by Bolo | 1:56 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious