Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.23.2008  

Roasting @Sunergos: Ethiopia Kochere WP

When I flew in last Tuesday, I decided to go take a visit to my buddy Kane since I knew he would be roasting at Sunergos that morning and afternoon. Little did I know they had sitting there a bag of a wet-processed Ethiopia Kochere, just waiting to be roasted! Fortunately for my taste buds and coffee geekiness, Kane was easily convinced that he should roast that up, which led to us drinking a press of that not very long after the roast had been finished. Yes, it was quite early, but we did it to get an idea of what would be offered in the final cup. And what, you ask, was the verdict? Well, in a word, delicious!



posted by Bolo | 5:35 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious