Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.11.2008  

Quotes: SWFWDA

"I like how you squeeze a compliment in there to ease into the fact that you have fabricated a physical deformity on my part."

"You should know, by the way, that my mother laughed hysterically at me earlier when she asked about my plans for the weekend...evidently, my sister never has to use the phrase, 'semi-blind double un-date' to answer that question."

"Hmmm... how is it that I have no male fans?"

"As I am fond of pointing out, you are trouble...the trouble is visible from miles away. From space, possibly."

"Much of my behavior is explained by my friends as, 'Oh, who knows? It's the SWFWDA.' My clinical child psychopathology professor encouraged me to consider having myself evaluated for adult ADD the other day. She seems to feel I could be reigned in a bit by some pharmaceuticals."

posted by Bolo | 1:02 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious