Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.10.2008  

Morning's Musings

It's early here, really early. In under three hours or so, I'll be headed north toward Chicago for my first connecting flight, then on to Los Angeles for the second before I take off for the last leg over the familiar waters of the Pacific. My apartment smells like I've roasted several batches of coffee, which I have, and I'm wondering about the rather tedious act of packing, because I've not. As I reflect upon this trip home, a trip I thought I'd never have to make, I cannot help but feel caught up in circumstances well beyond my control.

That's putting it lightly.

There isn't just this trip home and all that it means that's on my mind; so much seems to have a hold of my heart as I get ready to leave. Nevertheless, at the end of the day, I keep getting brought back to the cross. I told the Revells over dinner that I feel like I need to see things in the light of the cross, behold life illumined by the glory of Christ's countenance.

I don't want to take that desire lightly...I can't afford to.

posted by Bolo | 5:19 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious