Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.17.2008  

Winter's Wrath

Note to world: splotchiness will invariably and inevitably seep into my skin over the next several months. I know I am letting you down, Surf Crew, but such things cannot be helped. A gray, ashen quality will overtake what was once a comfortable brown exterior, and a sickly yellow in my skin's color palette will negate any tone of yellow from being employed in my wardrobe. World, please understand this and be comforted: no degree of splotchy, ashen grayish yellow can prevent Spring from breaking through Winter's wrath. Until then, I bid you adieu, LBJ. *Sigh*...

posted by Bolo | 8:09 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious