Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.18.2008  

Thoughts

If I start answering my phone with, "Go for Barney," the Spring Street crew needs to do an Intervention. Cold toilet seats are a definite sign that Winter is on its wretched way. After this, it's impossible not to love the guy a little more. It's sticking with me: I'm glad you're in my life, too. We're Team 4, we have no name, we think we wear green, and we finally won a game. I hate Winter. I got to shoot stuff at work yesterday; that was fun. E is gonna head up that new church...sweet. More tables, more games, more fun next time. Nothing is quite like walking past the Fullertons' house, glancing up toward the door, and seeing James standing there, mouth and eyes wide open, squealing, "Hey Mr. John Letoto! Mr. John Letoto!" The goal: to know joy. I promise, I won't blog too much of it, Huffman. It's past noon-thirty and I'm eating...breakfast...gotta love Saturdays. I could use a long, long talk with 'Drew right now. Speaking of 'Drew, we're coming up on five years, aren't we, brother?

posted by Bolo | 12:37 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious