Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.14.2008  

Quotes: SWFWDA

Yes, ladies and single gentlemen, the Single White Female Who Desires Anonymity truly does say such things:

"Gosh, a girl spends her whole life trying to find a guy who will actually look at her eyes when he talks to her...and then you ruin it with one anecdote."

"I am also the least self-aware psychologist you will ever meet. Therefore, I'm a great people-watcher myself, but I'm usually not conscious of being watched. It's a very disconcerting experience, given the number of things that I say that likely should remain unsaid."

"Out of your other female friends of unknown number, you don't have even one who could do this?"

"Hey, the salesgirl misunderstood and thought I was the bride. It was not good. Then they said, 'Oh, I guess by now you've already done all that...no? No? Are you sure? At your age? Why not?!?!' "

posted by Bolo | 12:46 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious