Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.23.2008  

Quotes: SWFWDA

I think the Single White Female Who Desires Anonymity should run for some sort of public office. I could be her campaign manager. What thinkest thou, Fair Readership?

"Eventually, I'm going to need a token well-dressed male for something or someone, and I'm going to remind you of this."

"Well, I have to admit I was concerned when I noticed that my exes were becoming Facebook friends...I think they're getting organized...cautionary ad campaigns will appear in men's rooms statewide."

"'Unusual' and 'unlikely' does fairly describe SBTS men, especially the odd one who tricked me out of my phone number when I tried to check out a library book."

"Well, my intention is for this to be a fully uneventful non-date. Uneventful isn't really my strong suit, but I'll do my best."

"I believe my words were something to the effect of, 'Would this be the right time to hide under a rock for the rest of my life?' All I got was laughter."

posted by Bolo | 11:34 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious