Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.10.2008  

Quotes: SWFWDA

Straight from the brain of the Single White Female Who Desires Anonymity:

"You are the only person I know who answers questions with blog links."

"I think people are terrified of the prospect of me raising kids -- they don't realize I already raise other people's kids all day as an alleged 'expert'. So, my chicken-ness is keeping me single, but my denial is keeping me happy about it. Remember, ignorance is not bliss. Denial is."

"I just have an inexplicable need to see what happens when a priest throws holy water on a cat. Well, I thought about it, and it seemed like a good idea until I considered that he hadn't been neutered yet and therefore might take a romantic interest in a nun's leg. I think that might be the most appalling visual ever, so I think he will have to do without holy water."

posted by Bolo | 2:48 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious