Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.24.2008  

One Big Cliché

One day later, my world is still full of clichés. I suppose I'm writing this now not because I want to update anyone, but more so to keep myself from feeling entirely morose and isolated. The surreal nature of this whole thing is...well...exactly that...surreal. It's hard to remember the gospel in this, it is, but like Ryan said today, those for whom the gospel is life and peace will see all kinds of life and peace in this, whereas those for whom the gospel is foolishness and despair will see naught but foolishness and despair.

That, more than anything, is the most telling part of it all.

I'm sorry if all of this sounds mysterious and vague; I do so because the pain is still too near, still too shocking. Maybe some day I'll be able to process this better; maybe after the tears come.

posted by Bolo | 8:14 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious