Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.01.2008  

Aboutme

Every so often, I go on a ridiculously creative kick and do something so beautiful, I sit back and think, "I didn't think I could ever do that. Then again, I don't think I'll ever do something like that again." And then I go ahead and do it again. Weird.

Much like many believers, I'm far, far, far more prone to seeing my sin and feeling crushed by it than I am seeing God's grace and feeling upheld by Him. A part of this beholding sin is believing I'm alone in struggling and failing against sin; that, too, I share with many believers.

I like to play with little kids; kids are simple, and they're generally pretty transparent, even as they develop into these complex little beings. I think being around them reminds me that I make life much more complex than it needs to be.

posted by Bolo | 8:10 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious