Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.14.2008  

Thoughts

Despite the fact that most of the city is out of power, I'm still up and running here on Oak Street. I shall call him, "Mini-Mazzer"! I missed those two wide open break-side looks yesterday, but still hit Cory on that deep force-side huck...I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think Ruszkiewicz was ready to kick me out after my little leprechaun doll's first iteration of its boisterous, "Go Irish!" Got a cup of DP Koratie pressed from some grounds that were ground much more finely than most would go for a press...the result is a livelier, fuller cup. Trees are broken and blown over just a couple of houses down from where I lie here and type, but it's nothing compared to what happened down south. My hair is long. I miss you, you white-haired fool. I'm listening to Abigail Washburn sing to me in Mandarin; Béla Fleck, Ben Sollee, and Casey Driessen help, too. I gotta do some laundry. Szrama's right, I haven't worn a suit in...well...figuratively forever. Yeah, he's still on his way.

posted by Bolo | 9:38 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious