Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.30.2008  

Impractical Joking

Months ago, I took one of Ben's stinky socks he had left in the office and poured all of his cough drops into it, then I stuffed the sock, cough drops and all, back into the cough drop bag and put it all back into his drawer.

Today, with my throat feeling a slight itch, I asked around to see if anyone had anything that might soothe my throat. Ben said he had cough drops and tossed the bag of cough drops my way. I, in my totally grateful and forgetful state, opened the bag. I was slightly grossed out and disgusted for the two seconds it took to remember my prior antics.

Yeah. I practical-joked myself.

posted by Bolo | 3:37 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious