Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.23.2008  

Thoughts

Stellar is my word of the week. The one good thing about throwing out your back is that girls are slightly more likely to bring you food...only slightly, and that's just because I'm John Letoto...make of that what you will. Yes, you know I'd do the periwinkle again if I felt like it, Boss. Katie Faye Vaughn is stellar...see, I can use it in a a sentence. Much as I'd like to say that I'll go to the early service, I know I'll not be up in time for that. Painkillers and muscle relaxers are also stellar. Two different cups of dry-processed Koratie today, both from different roasts, both quite delicious, both quite stellar. A first-ever roasting class at my place is now not just possible, but quite probable. Graeter's on a Saturday evening in August is stellar. I say go for it, Huffman...you can always take your adopted cousin so that I...er...he can be amused.

posted by Bolo | 11:33 PM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious