Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.15.2008  

Thoughts

Not that I'm a pet-owning kind of guy, but I do think being able to name animals after elves and coffees would be pretty freakin' sweet. Next Tuesday isn't going to get here fast enough...hurry it up, O'Neal. Blatz and I shared an Olympic Moment...kind of sounds funny, but we'll beat down anyone who laughs. Panamanian Esmeralda Gesha? Dee. Freakin'. Lish. Not only was I recently proclaimed a paragon of paradox, but it was observed earlier today that I can turn a two-minute conversation of little to no significance into a week-long Facebook posting frenzy. LaRue, you're ridiculous. I think yelling "Aurë Entuluva!" as a sort of frisbee battle-cry would be awesome, but I'm not certain that anyone would really get it. Or should, for that matter. Like Butterworth said, Obama only wishes he could do what Michael Phelps did tonight: unite Americans. Apparently, my image is being used on a shirt.

posted by Bolo | 11:56 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious