Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.20.2008  

Thoughts

I'm wearing a headlamp on my head...right now...in my apartment...using it, too. I love my church, I really do. I could really use a session with the Crew out at Kewalo's...big time. Speaking of the Crew, Mikami is buying tickets! The headlamp is incredibly helpful when nearing the end of a roast. Amongst her interests and passions, who knew that Katie Faye Vaughn would list nose-picking and eyeball-licking? Speaking of which, I find it immensely amusing that the Little People actually asked me if I'd ever really licked an eyeball. The HotTop may soon be on its way. I wonder what Juan would say if we actually put Debbie into the nursery? I told the Little People that while I don't think my tongue has actually made contact with an eyeball, it has tried valiantly to pry apart eyelashes and eyelids. I dig my espresso monkey shirt. The need to write is being stirred very vigorously within me. Mikami's ticket purchasing just went from the present-tense to the past-tense.

posted by Bolo | 10:43 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious