Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.31.2008  

Thoughts

I don't ever again want to be informed that Mr. Jeffrey Maguire is meditating on the lint in his navel. Just the Bunches is genius, Post. So what if I like cheap pop? Sue me. I need a hair cut, but, strangely enough, I don't feel like cutting it at the moment. She's here, she's wonderful, and she works incredibly well with me...even if it's been just one roast. One week and Fall League starts up...sweet deal. Poor Moon Pie. SDSU on Saturday, but I'm nervous about it. Speaking of Saturday, there's still that little shindig in the morning, isn't there? Chats with Matt are rare, but dagnacious they can get a guy excited about coffee! One month, man, one month.

posted by Bolo | 11:31 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious