Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.04.2008  

Thoughts

There's nothing quite like lots and lots of sleep after two days of lots and lots of sprinting in lots and lots of heat. I seriously hope his comeback isn't a circus, because if it is, and he doesn't do anything to add to the ridiculously legendary career he's already had, it'll just be...sad...at least he can't wear #45. As much as I don't want to know what that cheer really means, I'm kind of curious, too. I'd give a lot for a day with my nephews right now. If there's anyone alive that can tell me off the top of their heads the genealogical significance of the original Boromir, I'll be incredibly impressed. Greatly disturbed, mind you, but still incredibly impressed. I'm hungry. Brian Regan in a sermon, eh? There's nothing quite like seeing the goofy grin on Blatz's face after he catches that disc to end a tournament. Well, maybe it's the half-circle run with that goofy grin on his face. I called her last month...I should be good for another couple of weeks at least.

posted by Bolo | 2:52 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious