Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.17.2008  

Ponderance

I wrote this over a couple of years ago, and as I read it this morning, it encouraged me, not only because of its content, but because I see that I could have written it this morning:

In pondering where the LORD has led me these past weeks, I am consistently reminded that He is not at all ashamed of loving His chosen people, even though we do things to grieve Him. Let me say that again, albeit somewhat differently: despite the fact that I often do things to grieve Him, He is faithful to show me even greater dimensions of His grace in such a way that I am taught over and over again that He loves me, and that that love is shameless. This great love is a delight to Him that is boundless. How can we know this? The price He paid was without measure; the price was Jesus.

posted by Bolo | 9:53 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious