Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.04.2008  

Thoughts

Peach Cobbler ice cream...need some...soon. Breakfast was lunch today. Or was lunch breakfast? Not sure which. Phantom was amazing; it's a good thing I've got Confessor. "Your mom" jokes aren't too funny in the Szrama household today. I told my new roommate that no matter what, I'm the man in the relationship. J.C. just asked me if I was just typing or actually doing something. My flick hasn't been working too well this week, and that's most definitely not a good thing...I'll have to work on that. Believe it or not, my camera's not with me at the moment...quite sad.

posted by Bolo | 1:49 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious