Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.17.2008  

Thoughts

Stephen is no longer allowed to connect his eyebrows with my Koosh ball. I seriously doubt that I've tasted anything better come from the brown mug than that Koratie. I'm glad my niece knows the difference between people and people's hands. I don't think the red dots I put on Ben's scalp are going to be the cool look at IBC. What gets imitated more: Ryan Fullerton's preaching, or the gestures and body movements Ryan Fullerton makes while he preaches? Yes, my hair is still long. The fact that I'm pretty certain I haven't missed anyone's birthday recently only heightens the degree to which I'll freak out when I realize that I have missed a birthday. I'm not sure what I think about more: coffee or frisbee. My favorite Ryan Fullerton mannerism? The up-and-down head nod and side-to-side head shake that morphs into a head...circle? Noke? Shod? Whatever.

posted by Bolo | 11:56 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious