Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.12.2008  

Thoughts

Bratwurst is amazing. The flick is coming along nicely, thank you. Frank Sinatra is great coffee roasting music...so is Miles Davis. I'm kind of sad that Goodkind's series has finally come to an end, you know? Soooo, July 11 isn't really my birthday, just in case you thought it was. Can't wait for that Koratie, I really can't. I dig the new digs on 526. Come to think of it, Sinatra and Davis make great tunes to get outfitted to, too. I mean, silk just seems to knot better when Ol' Blue Eyes is crooning, you know? Next Tuesday, next semester...same thing, right, Mon? Even though Gronotte and I just stayed 'til intermission, I still feel like I got my culture in for the week after some Free Will at Shakespeare in the Park at Central Park. Seriously, was there any doubt that Young's was going to be stellar?

posted by Bolo | 10:52 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious