Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.22.2008  

Linkage

This, for those of you who haven't quite figured it out yet, is the object of my earthly desire, the beauty which occupies my fondest dreams, the love which has caused my heart to flutter; see her in action here.

I freely admit it: I'm jealous.

Something like this would have been extremely useful before I started roasting.

Warning: This last series of links has some rather foul language. Still, I'm posting it because I've found the whole issue to be thought-provoking, although not necessarily and inherently intelligent, and because it covers an industry that is rather near and dear to my heart and taste buds.

Last but not least as far as discussion and inflammation is concerned, we have this little diatribe. Of course, such a rant was not without a snarky retort and somewhat less snarky retort.

posted by Bolo | 10:17 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious