Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.02.2008  

Word

John 17:25, 26
"O righteous Father, although the world has not known You, yet I have known You; and these have known that You sent me; and I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

A month ago, I wrote a short post about those same two verses. I have them here once again because I, just like many believers throughout history and across the world, find the love of God the Father so incredibly hard to grasp, still harder to be gripped by. I, just like you probably do, often need constant and desperate reminders that God the Father will never turn away from His beloved children, those whom He has adopted and made heirs together with Christ, precisely because He has already turned away from Christ when Christ became sin on our behalf.

posted by Bolo | 7:02 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious