Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.04.2008  

Thoughts

That was a long, long, long sermon...but it didn't feel long. Yup, we'll definitely have to work on 'em, Mon. Alrighty, Mr. Youknow, I'm going to hold you to that. Pancakes...definitely in need of pancakes. I haven't seen much from behind the lens lately; I'm beginning to wonder why. Sulawesi, Kenya...what's next for tonight's roasting menu. "Maybe Tuesday." I don't care what they say, I'm still not convinced that those Limantis are really brothers. Yup, I am the 70's. The Grape Leaf? Excellent. Once upon a time, I succeeded in getting Simon to tell his mommy that they should call his younger brother Olive, which would be short for Oliver. This time around, I'm trying for something that pushes the envelope, even for me: getting Frank Jackson Hedrick's daddy not to smush me when I call his son Frank N. Stein Jackson Hedrick. That Skeletool looks really cool...try not to drool. My flick was terrible today. I miss Jim Winn...and I keep missing Jim Winn's phone calls. I think it's absolutely hilarious that my sister's daughter is just like her.

posted by Bolo | 11:45 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious