Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.16.2008  

Thoughts

I don't think Peter's theory about Stephen sounding smart on the phone works: he sounds dumb on the phone, too. At least your uncle took his pill, right? I seriously had a dream about it before I knew it was happening...kind of freaky. I discovered the hard way that the big plastic button on my new shirt wasn't a big plastic button, but a big plastic sensor tag the guy at the register forgot to remove. So I noticed that the bridesmaids shoes didn't match; was I the only guy who noticed that? The one on the upper left is mine. Yeah, and worst part is that you like her, Farmer! Spring is officially here: Davenport is moving. A little more than a week, and they're here!

posted by Bolo | 11:56 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious